Terms of Service
THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS SET OUT BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE THIS APP. tarab App (“تطبيق طرب” “our,” “we,” or “us”) . IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR APPS.
- Your use of our apps is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available in our apps meet your specific requirements.
- Using any data obtained from tarab App services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do so is strictly prohibited.
- tarab App does not allow its services to be used to obtain or share any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices using our photo editing service.
- Our Services are not intended for distribution to or use in any country where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another country and the user carries the responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of tarab App.
- tarab App does not make any guarantees about the services, tools, or features.
- tarab App reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or discontinue any service at any time.